Our experience and technical capabilities enable us to offer such services as IT consulting, web development, web marketing, and server administration. We take an individual approach to tasks in each area of work and get optimal results with confidence. This is why our customers give us their positive comments.
- To analyze current business processes management system and to find a solution for their automation;
- To understand what type of a web-site will help fulfill the tasks and reach the goals of business;
- To draw up correct terms of reference for development and promotion;
- To reveal new possibilities for making an Internet project profitable on any stage of its life cycle;
- To control the development of a web-project by third party developers and to join the process if required.
BUSINESS PROCESSES AUDIT
- modeling of current business processes and the desired result after automation;
- development of terms of reference;
- selection of hardware and software required for project implementation.
WEBSITE TECHNICAL AUDIT
- checking the load performance and the operation of a web-site;
- checking a web-site for errors and compliance with standards;
- checking a web-site for safety;
- analysis of the competitors' advantages.
WEBSITE USABILITY ANALYSIS
- checking the applicability of the content;
- testing a web-site in different browsers;
- analysis of navigation and search elements of a web-site;
- recommendations for the attraction of visitors to a web-resource.
WEBSITE SEARCH AUDIT
- studying the customer's operations;
- listing key queries of the target audience;
- checking the content for correspondence to key queries;
- analysis of perception of promotion links by search engines.
- To design a web-site, Internet portal, or web-service of any level of complexity;
- To implement a web-project and to publish it on the Internet;
- To integrate a developed web-site with your databases and Intranets.
Fully-featured Internet trade sites with all necessary functional elements for e-business
Fully functional Internet tools for corporate management. Corporate web-sites are often mixed up with business card web-sites. Contact us, and we will clear things out for you.
BUSINESS CARD WEBSITES
Small informational web-sites that make a statement about your company on the Internet, tell about your offered product, and help establish contact with your target audience
Multi-functional, specialized, or corporate web-portals that give their visitors access to different interactive web-services.
Internet applications that provide the users with additional information and interactive options: payments for goods and services, e-mail, mailout lists, etc.
Adaptive or solely mobile web-sites developed for mobile devices
Small web-sites aimed at the promotion of an individual brand, product, or service.
A landing page is a marketing tool, a channel for the promotion and sales of goods or services and for the collection of target audience contact data.
- To develop an individual web-site promotion strategy;
- To promote an Internet project to the top of Google and Yandex search results and to increase its citation on the Internet;
- To increase the conversion of your web-site or application;
- To promote positive or neutral reviews of the company or its products on the Internet and to replace negative ones;
- To create and publish positive press releases, reviews, and comments in social networks, forums, and review sites.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- studying the customer's activities;
- drawing up a list of key queries of the target audience;
- content adaptation for correspondence to key queries and web-site usability audit to increase conversion;
- purchasing of external links and increasing web-site citation on the Internet;
- monitoring and analysis of statistics and making amendments to the content of the web-site to bring it to the top of search results.
SEARCH ENGINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT (SERM)
- studying the customer's activities;
- listing target sites for increasing the customer's brand reputation;
- raising the positions of positive and neutral reviews and comments about the customer's company or its products;
- creation of positive newsbreaks in social networks and topical forums;
- monitoring and analysis of information about the customer's company in search engines and replacement of negative queries.
Server administration is a service of comprehensive maintenance of corporate software located on a corporate server, as well as adjustment of corporate cloud solutions on the basis of CoreOS and Docker.
CORPORATE LINUXSERVER MAINTENANCE
- Server installation;
- Initial adjustment of the operative system and its optimization to the customer's needs;
- Installation of necessary software;
- Software updates;
- Detailed adjustment of server security;
- Data backup;
- Constant server monitoring and prevention of errors and malfunctions.
ADJUSTMENT OF CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- Formation of a cloud infrastructure in accordance with the company's needs;
- Detailed adjustment of cloud parameters;
- Installation of applications and services necessary for solving tasks and reaching business goals;
- System monitoring and data exchange optimization.
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS CHOOSE US
YEARS OF TEAM EXPERIENCE
Our team is comprised of web-development and web-marketing professionals.
We have developed and currently support web-projects in Belarus, Germany, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and France.
Our projects have already seen a huge number of Internet users